Share Print

You may contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) at 1-800-908-9946 or visit their website at to request a tax return transcript which provides most line items from your original return.

IMPORTANT: For the 2019-20 and 2020-21 Award Years colleges can accept signed IRS Tax Returns if the student or parent is unable to obtain an official IRS Tax Transcript through the IRS website.  The tax returns must either be signed by the tax filer or it can have the tax preparer’s full information.

Last updated: 2020-08-13 04:26 PM 2082-8734-8386-3332
Help us improve our support. Was this article helpful?