Share Print

During COVID-19 restrictions documents can be submitted at the following dropbox locations:

  • Chesapeake Campus: Outside of Pass Building
  • Norfolk Campus: Entrance to Martin and Andrews buildings
  • Portsmouth Campus: Outside of Building A (facing the Quad)
  • Virginia Beach Campus: Outside of Bayside Building

Be sure to write your name and seven-digit student ID number on your paperwork; sign where required; and place in the provided envelope.

You can submit documents through our submission portal found at the top of the Financial Aid forms website.

For instructions on how to submit documents that can be uploaded through your SIS, go here

You can also fax documents to 757-822-1344 but the preferred method is through the above submission portal.

Below are the documents which are accepted and not accepted for submission through the Financial Aid document submission portal.

  • The documents which are not accepted must be submitted in person to the campus Financial Aid office or mailed in by U.S. Mail to your campus Financial Aid office or our Central Financial Aid Office at 121 College Place, Norfolk, VA 23510. Emailed documents will not be accepted. 

Important Information 

Not all financial aid forms can be submitted through the Financial Aid Document Submission Portal. Please review the list below to ensure your documents are acceptable for submission. Documents that are not acceptable for submission will NOT be processed by Financial Aid.

Forms marked with an asterisk (*) are TCC forms. 

Acceptable NOT Acceptable
  • Verification Worksheet *
  • Tax Return Filing Status Review *
  • IRS Tax Transcript
  • IRS (Federal) Tax Return
  • W-2 Forms
  • Asset Information *
  • Certification of Untaxed Income
  • Income Certification *
  • DD214
  • Default Letter
  • Overpayment Letter
  • Alien Registration Card
  • Birth Certificate
  • Naturalization Certificate
  • Passport
  • Selective Service
  • Social Security Card
  • Review of Other Income *
  • Financial Aid Cancellation Form *
  • Notification of Program Change
  • Overlapping Student Loan Report *
  • Identity & Statement of Educational Purpose* 
  • High School Diploma/Transcript
  • Special Circumstance Request
  • Dependency Status Appeal
  • SAP Appeal Forms
  • Private Scholarship Donor Form
  • Permit to Disclose Personally Identifiable Information
  • Authorization to Pay Child Care
  • Authorization to Pay Charges
  • High School Diploma/Transcript


(Financial Aid > Verification)

Last updated: 2020-08-04 04:15 PM 2082-8734-8386-3482
Help us improve our support. Was this article helpful?